Tommy Rosen’s NEW Book: Recovery 2.0: Move Beyond Addiction and Upgrade Your Life
In Recovery 2.0, Tommy shares his own past struggles with addiction and the powerful insights that helped him to identify and break free from the obstacles that stand in the way of recovery. Building off the key tenets of the 12-Step program, he lays out an innovative approach where deeper levels of detoxification and transformation allow you to uproot addiction and thrive. In these pages, you’ll find:
- A new way of looking at addiction as a vibratory frequency that has roots in family history and one’s “Addiction Story,” which helps to destigmatize addiction and remove associated guilt and shame.
- Fresh perspectives on how to get the most out of the 12-Step teachings and community, while avoiding pitfalls.
- Daily practices in breathing, meditation, and yoga that will give you access to the extraordinary power within you.
- A pathway to a newer, healthier relationship with food designed to boost immunity, increase vitality, support recovery, and prevent relapse.
- Inspiration to help you discover your personal mission and be of service to others.
The point is not to survive addiction. The point is to thrive in recovery and live a life second to none.Order From Amazon.com
Buy the September 2016 RECOVERY 2.0 Online Conference
Own the Sept 2016 Recovery 2.0 Conference for just $147.
This includes 24 hours of talks, a download of both video MP4s and audio MP3s, and a transcription of each talk.